No giant mechanical death machines here!
Grab a team, suit up, and climb inside your human! Prep its thrusters, lower its all-terrain wheels, and spin up that flailing magnet-arm. It’s time for Regular Human Basketball!
The itch.io classic, still free
Download the original game jam version here on itch!
- Local Multiplayer balling for 2 or more humans.
- Lifelike physics simulates over 4 human emotions.
- You and your teammates share control of the various parts of your human- including thrusters, magnet arm and all-terrain wheels.
- Realistic basketball commentary from real human commentators.
Enhanced Steam version!
Pay $5 or more to unlock a key to the updated version on Steam, including:
- Online play! Add steam friends to your party to battle each other, and challenge other teams online.
- Six titanic arenas to dunk in.
- Gameplay updates, and all the fancy new art you see in the screenshots
- A pumping 80s R&B soundtrack that’ll have you waving your arms in the air like you just don’t exhibit the human ability to care!
Powerhoof is a coder/artist duo making games from Melbourne Australia. As well as bigger commercial games, we love making little free games with friends, check them out on our itch.io page!
Special thanks goes to
@sunraheadgear for the original version's soundtrack and background art, and @louisdmeyer who put together the silly commentary system.