Regular Human Basketball
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Two regular humans play some regular B-Ball. No giant mechanical death machines here!
Inspired by the simple controls of QWOP and the relaxing co-operative gameplay of Spaceteam comes the new party game from Powerhoof, makers of
- Local multiplayer for 2 or more humans.
- Lifelike physics simulates over 4 human emotions.
- You and your teammates share control of the various parts of your human- including thrusters, magnet arm and all-terrain wheels.
- Realistic basketball commentary from real human commentators.
- Bumpin' soundtrack available on Bandcamp!
Powerhoof is a coder/artist duo making games from Melbourne Australia. Check out our dev blog, follow us @powerhoof, and support us by buying Crawl - the multiplayer dungeon crawler where you control the monsters!