Born on this dry rock, you rode the dunes your entire life, free... Until they build that damned space elevator.
Now a rush on the resources locked below the sandy wasteland had every thug and lowlife in the colonies rushing to your home. But you have your bike, she's never let you down, and the wide wide roads of Rhea are calling.
Created for 7 day Roguelike, this is a more motorcycley take on a space shooter. Blast some baddies, upgrade your bike, and do some sick burnouts.
HOW TO PLAY:
- WASD: Accelerate, break and steer
- Space: Overdrive (spins back tyre, lets you turn quickly, and exceed your max speed if you can stay in control)
- Enter: Shoot
- E: Toggle water cooling, useful if your bike keeps overheating, but consumes water.
- Take out enemies and collect what they drop to upgrade your bike, your only remaining friend on this harsh moon.
- Try and reach the space elevator and shut it down... You wont succeed...
- No seriously, you won't, there's no space elevator in the game, just kill doods and see how high you can get your level before dying.