I think you are doing impressive job. All this editors, csv export import... you dig these tools. And write some cod, as i think to make data work. It is impressive. It is more a game engine or game tool then a game. I guess... i mean now...but you are doing a game with your own atitude... Thats exciting! And it is a huge work, i think..
Another year since the last major update, but there's been lots of changes happening in the beta branch!
There's no huge game-changing features, but a lot of things that make life easier, including:
- Editor organisation: Object type filter buttons, quick search and sub-folder support for quest objects
- Automatic letterboxing to handle unsupported aspect ratios
- GUI: Text field control and keyboard/controller navigation support
- Characters: Anti-Glide mode
- Audio: Music loop points, play cues from project window and preview in animation editor
- More Text tools for CSV export/import
- Another gorillian fixes and tweaks
As usual, the full changelist is here: http://powerquest.powerhoof.com/version_history.html